Fazilet Paint Industry & Trade LLC Personal data collected and processed by (referred to as “Fazilet Boya”) are under the protection of Fazilet Boya. Fazilet Boya takes the necessary technical and administrative measures, using its technological and infrastructure facilities, in order to ensure that personal data is kept securely and processed in accordance with the law, within the framework of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“Law”) and the relevant legislation.
- What Are Your Personal Data?
Personal data means information that identifies or makes it identifiable. The categories of your personal data that may be processed by Fazilet Boya are as follows:
- Identity Information: This data category, T.C. Identity Number refers to data types such as name, surname, place and date of birth, marital status, gender, identity document sample, photo.
- Contact Information: This data category refers to data types such as address, telephone/fax number, e-mail address.
- Dealer Information: This data category, customer number, dealer agreement number, dealership type and status, and your information about the use of products and services; refers to data types such as your information about invoices, debts and payments.
- Information in Sales Channels: This data category is the information and documents you transmit in sales processes; data obtained when communicating via electronic or physical means.
- Information on Product and Service Usage: This category of data, your preferences regarding the use of products and services, your habits and other usage information; primarily Pamukkaleboya.com.tr, websites and mobile applications created for the presentation, use or promotion of products and services in cooperation with Fazilet Boya itself or third parties. your behavioral information and cookies; refers to the types of data such as device, network, network, application, location and usage information that can be collected through mobile applications.
- Payment, Bank and Risk Information: This data category includes (i) product supply on behalf of the dealer, balance payments and pre-assessment of financial adequacy; your bank details, including credit rating information and credit card, bank account and debit card; (ii) If you apply/receive the payment services offered by Netahsilat on behalf of Fazilet Boya, your identity and contact information, subscription information, payment performance including the previous period, location information, etc. In the case of a loan used with your information, it refers to the information contained in the loan agreement and its annexes, and data types such as limit/risk, issues affecting the limit, collateral, delay.
- Purposes of Processing Personal Data
Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes in accordance with the legislation on the protection of personal data:
- Offering, charging and invoicing products and services; Performing and following up the transactions you request regarding the products and services ordered, purchased and/or used,
- To be informed about the promotion and marketing of products and services, contacting you regarding them, campaigns, discounts, benefits, conditions, pricing; providing opportunities such as activities and benefiting from economic advantages and performing the necessary procedures for their use,
- Offering you offers, gifts and promotions, targeted promotion; Sending special congratulations, wishes, awards, sweepstakes and content that you like, that you may want to access again, that you may be pleased to be reminded of; If you participate in an award, raffle, contest or similar event, the information you provide in this context is used for the event,
- Confirming your identity information and documents when necessary; performing and reporting your credit score check; Taking necessary actions to prevent abuse, loss and fraud,
- Performing interconnection, invoicing, irregularity/fraud detection and similar transactions and resolving disputes, especially consumer complaints and interconnection and billing disputes,
- Carrying out studies such as developing, diversifying, measuring, auditing and analyzing products and services, training of employees, financial reporting; evaluating your interest in products and services, researching customer satisfaction; providing call center services; Answering questions, complaints and notifications from you,
- Providing services at Netahsilat, determination/management/detection of the risk level and fulfillment of the obligations in the relevant legislation,
- Preservation of your information, which must be kept in accordance with the relevant legislation; copying, backing up to prevent loss of information; ensuring the consistency of your information; Taking the necessary technical and administrative measures for the security of your information,
- Fulfilling legal obligations required or mandated by legal regulations with regulatory and supervisory institutions, execution of legal proceedings and legal processes.
- Transfer of Your Personal Data
Fazilet Boya will be able to transfer your personal data to the following domestic and foreign buyer groups within the scope of the Law and other legislation for the purposes set out in this Policy:
- Suppliers and business partners that we work with for the supply or delivery of the products and services you want to buy or use,
- To our business partners, supplier companies, banks, financial institutions, TBB Risk Center with which we cooperate and/or receive services for the presentation, promotion and similar purposes of products and services,
- Lawyers, auditors, consultants and service providers,
- To your attorneys, guardians and representatives authorized by you,
- Institutions or organizations authorized to request your personal data, such as regulatory and supervisory institutions, courts and enforcement offices, and persons designated by them,
- Your invoice amount and payment information for the services we provide in order to manage the risk of collection and prevent malicious use, to other operators,
- If you are registered in the Fazilet Boya directory, your phone number is provided by T.C. to provide you with critical information and to reach you for promotional and marketing purposes. to financial institutions, law firms, municipalities, business partners and suppliers who have your ID number.
- Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Your personal data is subject to your consent for the processing of your personal data through subscription contracts, dealers and other face-to-face channels, call center, website, mobile applications, short message, e-mail, voice response system and all kinds of written, verbal and electronic media, or in accordance with the Law. chapter 5 and 6. may be collected, processed and transferred for the purposes set forth in this Policy, by fully automatic, partially automatic or non-automatic methods, based on the legal reasons specified in the articles or other legislation and listed below.
- It is stipulated in the local or foreign legislation to which Fazilet Boya is subject,
- In case of actual impossibility, you are unable to express your consent or data processing is mandatory for the protection of the life or physical integrity of the person or another person whose consent is not legally valid,
- Provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, it is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract, to be able to provide the requested products and services or to fulfill the requirements of the contracts you have concluded,
- Data processing is mandatory for Fazilet Boya to fulfill its legal obligations,
- It has been made public by you,
- Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right,
- Data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of Fazilet Boya, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms.
- Your Rights Regarding the Protection of Personal Data
- Learning whether your personal data is processed or not,
- If it has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom it is transferred in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
- Requesting notification of the transactions made in accordance with your rights in the form of correction, deletion and destruction mentioned above, to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against you by analyzing your processed personal data exclusively with automated systems,
- Requesting compensation for your damage in case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data
You have the rights.
Your requests regarding the implementation of the law and your questions about your personal data, by downloading the “Personal Data Application Form” to your device and filling out digitally, from your registered e-mail (KEP) address, if any, to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending the printout of the form. After receiving it, fill it in writing and, if possible, through a notary public, “Hacıeyüplü Mahallesi 3213 Sk. No: 7 Denizli” address.
If you do not want to receive e-mails from Fazilet Boya for marketing and promotional purposes, you can click on the unsubscribe link in the sent e-mail or you can change your notification settings by logging into your account via the options link in the same place.
- About the Policy
This Policy will be valid as of the date it is published by Fazilet Boya. Fazilet Boya can make changes to this Policy at any time, if necessary. Changes to be made by Fazilet Boya become effective immediately upon publication of the Policy at the address ‘https://www.pamukkaleboya.com/gizlilik-politikasi’. We recommend that you check our website periodically in order to follow the changes in the Policy.
The information in the policy may differ from person to person due to issues such as the products and services that people benefit from or their requests and consent.